Sentry-NB4 monitor provides powerful functions for online state-of-health battery management for large scale remote telecom cabinets or stations. The compact design makes it suitable for any size indoor/outdoor 24V or 48V system cabinets with 12V or 6V battery blocks. It combines superior data quality and ease of installation for effective remote battery management in accordance with the most recent IEEE standards.
IEEE Std. 1188 – 2005: Recommended Practice for Maintenance, Testing, and Replacement of Valve-Regulated Lead- Acid (VRLA) Batteries for Stationary Applications (IEEE Link)
:: Telecommunication Cabinets
:: Cable/Broadband Cabinets
:: Traffic Light Control Cabinets
:: HPMS – Highway Performance Monitoring Systems
:: Solar Powered Radio Stations/Cell Sites
- Online IR (Internal Resistance) measurement to detect battery failure.
- Thermal runaway detection and protection control output to interface with most chargers/rectifiers.
- On-board data analysis for battery health evaluation.
- Industrial grade, compact design for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Embedded web pages for remote monitoring.
- Compatible with MyBattery Platform™ for large scale applications.
- Integration support for 3rd party network battery management systems